Corporate Knowledge Bowl
The Memphis Library Foundation and the Memphis Library and Information Center team up annually for the Corporate Knowledge Bowl. The 19th annual event resulted in GP Cellulose Memphis taking home the big win! The finals turned out to be a nail-biter… with GP beating St. Jude, then Fed Ex (the undefeated for the week) and FedEx again after a tie took them to an extra round!
Mark your calendars now for the 2017 Corporate Knowledge Bowl event and sign up soon to see if your company can take the “Smartest Company in Memphis” title away from GP Cellulose Memphis.
Mon, Oct., 2 – Thur, Oct. 5, 2017, with preliminary rounds during the lunch hour, and finals on Fri, Oct. 6, starting at 5:30pm.
Corporate Knowledge Bowl
This event is held at the Benjamin L. Hooks Central Library, 3030 Poplar Ave.
- Teams of 4 employees and up to 4 alternates compete each day
- Winner takes home a trophy and the coveted title of “The Smartest Company in Memphis”.
- Best trivia format in town; head-to-head matches in a double elimination tournament.
- 60 (difficult) questions, in just 20 minutes, on history, current events, popular culture, local interest, science, sports and more.
- Spectators encouraged, including family, co-workers, and friends.
- Enjoy a fun time with co-workers while raising money to benefit the Memphis Public Library.
Register by: Emailing the following information to email@example.com and paying here or sending a check made out to Memphis Library Foundation, mailed to Shelley Thomas, c/o MLF, 3030 Poplar Ave., 3rd Floor, Memphis, TN 38111.
- organization name
- contact name
- contact email address
- organization address
- organization phone #
- organization team name
- 4 core team member names & T-shirt sizes (at least 2 core team members have to participate in the matches)
- 4 alternate team member names
Entry deadline: Sept. 11, 2017 (for discount, register by Sept. 1, 2017)
Fees: $600/team (fees include snacks and drinks each day, and T-Shirts for all players. Discounts are available for companies entering more than 1 team.)
Sign up now for your chance at taking the coveted title:
“The Smartest Company in Memphis” from GP Cellulose Memphis!
Previous Winners: 2016 – GP Cellulose Memphis; 2015 – International Paper; 2014 – St. Jude; 2013/2007 – The Commercial Appeal; 2012/2008 – Buckeye Technologies, Inc.; 2011 – Valero; 2010/2009 – Accredo Health, Inc.